Administrative and economic activity automation
Solution description and advantages
Target customer group
Credit & financial organizations and companies of any size
Internal Bookkeeping system is designed to automate the internal economy of the banks, their personnel records and payroll. It supports:
- quantitative accounting and bookkeeping of fixed and intangible assets;
- stock and out-of-system accounting and bookkeeping of tangibles;
- recording, maintaining and accounting of invoices and sales & purchases books/journals;
- economic contracts journal, log of supplies, services and payments, future expenses calculation and monitoring;
- personnel department automation;
- bank payroll calculation and tax reports generation (based on the results of payroll calculation).
Internal Bookkeeping system consists of several modules, namely:
- FA and Intangible Assets Accounting Module,
- Quantitative and Out-Of-System Accounting and Bookkeeping of Tangibles Module,
- Invoices Module,
- Economic Contracts Module,
- Future Expenses Module,
- Personnel Department and Bank Structure Module,
- Payroll Module.
The modules can be used both within the integrated Bank 21 Century BAS and separately, in standalone mode.
All the modules support multi-user network operation. All the modules (except Personnel Department and Bank Structure) generate on-line or off-line entries to XXI CENTURY BANK BAS or other BASes.
All the modules have a convenient flexible setup algorithm for economic operations and postings, including payment purpose template setup mechanism for each posting.
All the modules have a convenient and comprehensive system of filtration and stored filters with possibility of data output both on display and to a report.
The subsystem is constantly upgraded following any changes in the existing laws, unified reporting forms, CBR instructions and other regulations.
- Recording, accounting and keeping of primary and accompanying documents that arrive at the tangibles and capital investments posting.
- Tangibles and capital investments movement with appropriate documents generation.
- FA recording, pricing and commissioning.
- Accounting documents registration and posting generation with respect to tangibles and FA.
- Documents registration and postings generation with regard to tangibles assembling, FA modernization and revaluation, retirement and realization, tangibles write-off and other operation types (about 50 types).
- Accounting and tax FA depreciation calculation.
- Analytic and/or synthetic accounting of tangibles and FA.
- Purchases book/journal generation based on the data from FA, Tangible Assets and Economic Contract modules.
- Invoices registration and purchases & sales journal/book keeping.
- Registration of single and recurring expense and income economic contracts for supply and service rendering.
- Registration and monitoring of projected and actual time of obligation fulfillment under EC with a convenient reminders and event informing system.
- Information regarding the organization structure and personnel.
- Registration and generation of any orders.
- Organization structure and allocation maintenance, time-sheets generation based on order data.
- Automated payroll calculation along with calculation of Income and Single Social taxes.
- Registration of accounting documents and generation of postings concerning staff salaries and deductions
- Data downloading to Taxpayer, Oasis and other software programs.
- Printing of all necessary unified reporting forms and optional reports for all the modules.
- Oracle Standard Edition One 9i/10g
- Oracle Standard Edition 9i/10g
- Oracle Enterprise Edition 9i/10g
- Oracle iAS Forms and Reports 10g
- Oracle iAS Enterprise Edition 10g
|Server OS and platforms
- OS: Windows 2000, XP; MS Office
- OS: Linux; Open Office (for 3-tier architecture with web-client)
Internal Bookkeeping subsystem is currently in operation or being implemented at many Russian banks, both using Bank 21 Century BAS and BASes of other manufacturers. Among them are: ALEF-BANK, BFG-CREDIT, GAZINVESTBANK, GLOBEX, COMMERZBANK (Eurasija), KRAYINVESTBANK, LANTA-BANK, LEGION, MAXWELL, MBA-MOSCOW, MBR, MEJTOPENERGOBANK, MIB, MOSKOMMERTSBANK, NATSPROMBANK, NIKOIL, NOVOBANK, PERVY CAPITAL, PERESVET, PRIMORIE, PROKOMMERTSBANK, PUSHKINO, SWEDBANK, SERVICE-RESERVE, SOVCOMBANK, UGLEMETBANK, BANK OF KHANTY-MANSIYSK, ELLIPS BANK, UNICORBANK, YARSOTSBANK.
ZAO Compania Inversia 13B Kashirskoye shosse, 115230, Moscow, Russia
Phone: +7 (495) 323-33-01, fax: (495) 323-33-64